Uplands Physio Clinic (UPC) is dedicated to the quality of its courses. If you are not satisfied you can submit a complaint according to the procedure outlined below.
Procedure for filing a complaint
1. A complaint must be submitted in writing to the management of UPC by email to email@example.com 'Complaint' in the subject line and your full name and a clear description of the complaint in the body of the message.
2. You will receive a confirmation within 5 working days and, if necessary, a request for additional information.
3. The management of UPC will inform you within 4 weeks of receiving the complaint with its decision.
4. If adherence to this 4-week time period is not possible, UPC will notify you in writing.
1. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the decision by UPC an independent third party can be asked to mediate.
2. The submission of such an appeal is possible up to 4 weeks after receiving the UPC decision to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In your appeal, you must explain why you disagree with the UPC decision and add substantiate your claim.
4. The management of UPC will inform you within 6 weeks of receiving the appeal with the decision of the third party.
5. If adherence to this 6-week time period is not possible UPC will notify you in writing.
Privacy and confidentiality
1. Your complaint will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
2. UPC will keep the original complaint and its decision on file for a period of 5 years.
This complaint policy was prepared by UPC on May 25th, 2011 and has been revised on February 17, 2015 and August 15, 2015.
This policy may be modified at any time by the management of UPC.
In all cases where this policy does not pertain, the final decision will be made by the management of UPC.
© Uplands Physio Clinic: Images and text protected
Uplands Physiotherapy Clinic
115-166 Power Street
Penticton, B.C. V2A 5W9